“Rei” means a free road, space, and “Ki” – energy, the vital energy of the University. Reiki is a system for influence by placing the hands on the so-called Chakras (the energy centers in the human body). Upon this contact for several minutes a possibility is created for the entry of a greater flow of vital energy. It has a simultaneous impact at all levels: physical, astral, and mental, as it restores the connection to the Higher Mind.
There are 4 full seances of the whole body followed by local treatment. A full Reiki seance is performed every two weeks, thus increasing creation, enforcing consciousness, eliminating stress, balancing and intensifying energy. There are Five Reiki Principles: Just for today, I will not be angry. Just for today, I will not worry. Just for today, I will be grateful. Just for today, I will do my work honestly. Just for today, I will be kind to every living thing!
- duration: 40 min. 50 min. 60 min.
- price: BGN 55 BGN 64 BGN 77
Dimitar Popov is therapist with 17 years of experience in the field of healing and prophylactic methods with a holistic approach. Rich experience in the sphere of eastern and western methods enable him to focus on everyone’s individual needs. Knowing different, techniques including Perceptual Osteopathy and EMMETT Technique, makes it possible to locate where there are body dysfunctions or lack of energy.
What is the EMMETT Technique:
The Emmett technique is an energizing, extremely gentle and elegant technique for a muscle relaxation, but with a profound effect. The technique uses a light touch at the specific Emmett points to relieve pain and discomfort, improve movements or relieve tensions and constraints. As a result the internal and external organs and body systems return to balance and improve the quality of life.
The effect is instantaneous and even patients with longstanding chronic pain in the muscles find relief after the first minutes of the method application.
The Emmett technique uses the skin as a touchscreen. The applied light touch triggers ‘ACTIVATION’of internal and external processes in motion, which brings the body into balance.
Our body reacts by activating itself through specific Emmett points on the skin, that provide direct impulses through the surrounding connective tissue (fascia) that envelopes every organ and cell in our body and has the extraordinary ability to act directly on them.
Due to the slight touch of specific areas on muscles and tendons, the restrictions and blockages are released as soon as possible.
The nervous system sends the stimulation of the fascia to the brain, which sends corrective pulses to the whole body. In this way, blockings can be “relaxed” so that the body finds its equilibrium almost instantaneously.
What it does:
The Emmett technique is an excellent method of influencing Psoas, the muscle that keeps our body upright, in balance, supports the diaphragm, stimulates positive emotions, energizes, so this muscle is also called “Psoas – the Soul Muscle”
The Emmett technique is also excellently used for:
- Relaxation in stress and tension conditions
- Solution for various conditions like back / joint/ headache and migraine
- Improves flexibility, mobility and endurance of the muscles, joints and tendons of the back, waist, pelvis, legs and arms
- Relaxes painful and overloaded muscles
- Improves hand and leg coordination
- Helps healing process for various injuries
- Preparatory and concomitant therapy during pregnancy and childbirth
- Improves the circulation of lymph and blood circulation
- Supports the disposal of excess fluids
- Improves breathing
- Improves joint mobility for all ages
- Encourages mental and physical vitality
- Aligns the balance of the body, creates good ground and harmony
- Regulates all systems in the body: digestion, metabolism, etc.
The results after the application of Emmett Technique are very often instantaneous with positive physical changes in different states.
The specially selected individual program will result in improved mobility and movement of all joints:
- Torso – the whole spine
- The pelvis area and the hip joints
- The legs – knees, ankles and feet
- Shoulders, shoulder blades and neck
- Hands – elbows and wrists
Who could benefit from Emmett Technique:
– Athletes with limited movements
– Tennis players
– Pregnant women and woman who gave birth
– Doctors and surgeons
– People with a sedentary lifestyle
– Exercising professions with fine motoring
– Recovery after operations
– For whom it is important to have freedom of movement
Performance of the Emmett Technique
The Emmett technique can be performed in a sitting, standing or lying position, directly on the skin or through light and soft clothing.
One session can last from 15 to 25 minutes, as a single procedure or longer, combined with other methods.
- duration: 15 – 25 min.
- price: BGN 48
Energy Medicine is both art and science. It feeds up the physical, mental, and spiritual health. It combines the rational knowledge and the intuitive understanding of the body energies and the environment energies. EFT is a wonderful method, which will help you to achieve good physical condition and to overcome diseases. Thanks to EFT you will be able to learn how to add energies into a uniform tissue. When focused on the body as a living energy system, you will see that the powerful energy techniques are now in your hands and have become a part of your everyday life.
- duration: 60 min.
- price: BGN 79
“The way a person is created, the path of illness, the way a person heals, the way the diseases develop, the theoretical and healing ground of everything is the Twelve meridians. Life and death depend on the meridians. Through the meridians, the disease can be cured. ”
Rudraaksa Energy Massage is the new project in our collections of author’s massages at the Holistic Gallery Rudraaksha. The author Dimitar Popov has put his knowledge and experience in Chinese medicine, acupuncture and acupressure and biologically active points.
Why Rudraaksa Energy Massage?
Have you ever experienced pain or distractions at certain times, but find it difficult to pinpoint where the problem comes from?
By working on the meridians and activating the bioactive points, we aim to homogenize and harmonize their energy. The massage energizes the balance of the Chi energy, under which the whole life activity of man is carried out. For life to exist, there must be organs and energy. Without energy the organs are dead. And to make sense, life, organs and energy must be in unity.
What are the 12 meridians?
Meridians are the energy channels of the body and are placed in pairs symmetrically under the skin or deep in the body. Each of the 12 Meridians has a complex network of branches that feeds energy into the adjacent area. The places where the meridians reach the surface of the skin are so called biologically active points / bioactive points /.
The bioactive points are located on the meridians of the body and are felt as areas of higher mass density in the defined area where the points are supposed to be located. Stimulation leads to improvement of the functional state of the immune system and is useful in combating certain colds and flu. By acting on these points a general strengthening of the body is achieved, as well as on organs like liver, lung, thymus, kidney and adrenal glands.
What does Rudraaksa energy massage affect?
Rudraksha Energy Massage is one of the most effective ways to improve health because:
- Stimulates blood circulation and metabolism;
- Removes cramps;
- Adjusts high blood pressure, fluid retention in the body and obesity;
- Regulates energy imbalance;
- Reduces stress;
- Balances body fluids and nervous system.
It also helps with:
- Headache, migraine, menstrual pain;
- Pain in the neck, back, waist, joints;
- Diseases of the peripheral nervous system (radiculitis, plexitis, neuritis, discopathy);
- Functional disorders of the nervous system – stress, depression, fatigue, vertigo, anxiety, insomnia, palpitations;
- Diseases of the internal organs;
- Sterility and others.
- duration: 50 min 80 min
- price: BGN 68 BGN 108
Flow oil massage is a fine but deep-acting therapy designed to relax the whole body while enhancing the vitality and subtle vibrations of the energy level.
During the massage, you feel the whole body warm. Vibrations from the therapist’s movements affect all levels – muscles, joints, tendons and bones. The feeling that the body is pleasantly relaxed and light comes mostly from the specific techniques and the vibrational techniques that the therapist applies.
According to the author of the massage Dimitar Popov: “there is nothing else to say but: a flow, a flow, and again flow of energy.” Massage gives you immediate relief, sense of integrity, balance as if you are in your own space of harmony and continuity, with yourself.
The massage is a flow and the flow is a massage. Energy.
The effective compilation of skillfully combined techniques affecting energy meridians, reflector zones and bioactive points “melt” blockages and seals causing imbalance in the body.
In this way the flow of energy can freely flow along the meridians in the body. The massage exudes the delicate flavor of sesame oil and leaves you with a sense of lightness – as if you are reminiscent of a sesame fairy, which is combined with the colossal variety of techniques and brings you different intense sensations. Sesame oil used in the massage moves silently and in sync with your skin. It gives her natural warmth and elasticity.
- Dispose of excess fluids;
- Improves overall the energy state of the physical, emotional, mental, etheric and etheric body;
- Reduces stress;
- Relieves the pains and blockages in the body;
- Completely increases the energy level.
Under what conditions is appropriate:
- Lymphatic slack;
- Sedentary lifestyle;
- Nervous tension and stress;
- Joint pain, muscles and tendons of the whole body;
- In case of fatigue;
- Reduced lifestyle;
- Energy shortage;
- Irritability and nervousness.
- duration: 50 min
- price: BGN 74
In the middle of last century, Nathalie Droin, a French woman of Russian descent, a former ballerina and a unique woman, born and raised 7 children, a grandmother of 17 grandchildren, a wife with nearly 70 years of fulfilling and happy marriage, creates Sacral body architecture (SAT), which is a unique practice for the healing of the female body and spirit.
The idea of the Natalie system comes as a result of deep searches for the essence of the movement and its connection to creation, and it helps her to meet her French philosopher and theologian Annick de Souzenelle. Natalie is acquainted with her writings and listening to her lectures on “The Symbolism of the Human Body,” and they help her make a step from symbolism to the reality of creating the inner temple of God’s image according to the Christian tradition. Thus, the practice SAT, in the spirit of Orthodox tradition, views the body as the Temple of the Soul.
According to the system, conquered the minds and hearts of many European ladies, the woman is the embodiment of the beauty embodied in the trinity: the harmonic body is the cloak of the beautiful soul, and the two are balanced with a pure mind. The purpose of SAT exercises is to revive the natural flexibility of the joints and the sensibility of the whole body, to realize it and to perceive it as the temple of the Spirit that lives therein, to discover the foundations in each of us of God’s image and to grow with Him, to rise – visible and invisible, absolutely real. This concept of female divinity teaches us to respect ourselves and to value our body as the home of the most precious – the spirit.
Nathalie Droin dies in 2013 at the age of 89. She goes healthy, in perfect shape and with a body that many can envy. Her elegant tenderness and intellect continues today to conquer the minds of those seeking self-perfection. The unique practice that Droin bequeathed to us teaches us how to properly build our body – the temple of our soul. How to grow through the flow of conscious inhale and exhale, to get to know and fix our smallest bone or to become and how to find new literacy in our attitude.
Sacral Body Architecture pays special attention to the steps – the foundation of every human organism. Flat feet cause leg distortion, pelvic distortion, change posture and spine.
During the practices and exercises of the Sacral Body Architecture, the steps are placed side by side and the center of gravity is evenly located on the two steps. When one concentrates, he discovers that he does not step properly on the entire foot, but stays inclined in one direction or another, which leads to a distortion of the legs.
The backbone is our physical and spiritual support. The curved spine shows “distorted emotions”. With selected movements, directed breathing it is quite possible to improve and handle all the disturbed areas on it.
In the process of practicing the Body’s Sacral Architecture, one begins to feel not only how properly his bones and joints are settled, but also how his problems begin to solve.
This is possible because one gets rid of negative emotions such as anger, malice, envy, sadness, low self-esteem, dislike, guilt, depression and others.
If you also want to reveal the life philosophy of realized femininity, you can do it in Holistic Gallery Rudraaksha.
What will Sacral Architecture help you with and what will it teach you?
- To combine your breath with movement in the sacral shafts of the body, thus preserving your feminine energy and strength
- Improve the work of your internal organs and systems through a set of exercises and explanations
- Reduce your weight and normalize your blood pressure.
- Restore joint elasticity and correct skeletal and muscle problems
- Learn to learn and concentrate on your body
- To learn to stand properly on your feet and thus to build your right foot.
Because … to build our vertical and horizontal axes is like building our new home! Properly built body draws the right path in life!
- duration: 60 min
- price: BGN 48
Crystal therapy – a treatment of gemstones and minerals – harmoniously combines the knowledge of the Ancient East, collected by the wise for millennia, as well as modern scientific ideas about electromagnetic radiation and waves. The key idea of CRYSTAL THERAPY is to stimulate the vital forces of the human organism and its ability to self-heal.
- stimulates the body’s own vital energies
- normalizes the metabolic processes of the organism
- harmonizes the performance of the immune system
- balances the psychological state
- activates blood circulation and lymph circulation
- has a laxative effect
- acts anti-inflammatory
- self-medicating a diseased organ by withdrawing toxins and equalizing vibrations with healthy organs
- recovers energy in a body by additional energy flow from a particular crystal and improves its performance
- balances the human-nature relationship
- works in conjunction with the Law of Attraction of the Universe, Quantum Physics and Positive Energy by providing intelligent and fundamentally new information about the body’s fine energy anatomy.
- works well with good results together with Reiki Therapies.
It is advisable to make between 6 and 12 procedures.
- duration: 80 min
- price: BGN 108