That’s what I would say about the procedure – Tangentor. I thought I knew her – I had heard and studied about it until I tried and did not get impressed – curative, pleasant and refreshing. And if Facebook enabled me, I would have pressed the “I Like” button several times. The procedure is not unambiguous – it is evident from its name – Tangentor – therapeutic underwater jet massage – water, therapy, and massage.
Its multifunctionality is combined:
- The comfortable tangent bath
- The Healing Power of Water
- Therapist’s skills
- Extremely maintained hygiene of the room and the tub
Then the effects:
- Feeling light in the body and limbs
- A sense of relaxation, delight and tranquility
- The subsequent impact of the positive effect of the procedure is lasting.
By adhering to the principle that we must relax the mind to heal the body, I boldly argue that in order to heal the mind, we must first lay down the body. After the procedure I’m reborn. My body is light, free and full of energy.
The Tangentor procedure is the final point I seek: an ideal balance for my body and mind. And with my inherent emotion and openness to new things, I will feel great if I have to use it everyday. Or almost everyone. Because the effects are the way I want them, and they make me move, shake, fly, search … “
Daniela / client /
The Tangentor is wonderfully combined with a variety of massages and body therapies, whose efficiency and effectiveness enhance the Tangent’s qualities.
Underwater jet massage stimulates blood circulation and lymph circulation, thus stimulating metabolism and contributing to detoxification of the body. Therapy relieves stress and relaxes the muscles, and since it has a direct effect on the lymphatic system – it also increases the immunity of the body.
The Tangentor procedure will:
- Tone the muscles;
- Free your body from stress and tension;
- Increase the immunity;
- Get extra fluid from your body.
The beneficial effects:
- Problems with the musculoskeletal system;
- Nervous system disorders;
- Fluid retention;
- Severe muscle strains;
- Reduces recovery time, strengthens and heals wounded tissues by improving blood circulation.
The underwater jet massage is recommended for:
- Sleep disorder
- Metabolism disorder
- Back pains
- Kidney disease
- Migraine and stress
- Overweight and cellulite
* The therapy is tailored to the individual requirements and complaints of the client.