Please review the general terms and conditions before using this website. If you use www.rudraaksha.net, you are deemed to accept and agree to these terms and conditions. By accepting the “Terms and Conditions”, you agree to receive an email newsletter of the Holistic Gallery Rudraaksha (promotional information, new products, useful information).
If you do not agree to and / or do not accept the terms, please do not use this web site. These terms and conditions bind each user. By clicking on any object, link or button located on the pages of this site (except the link to these “General Terms and Conditions”), the user agrees and fully accepts these general terms and conditions.
The present Terms and Conditions govern the relations between Rudraksha Ltd., UIC BG 203383901 with headquarters in the Republic of Bulgaria, Sofia 1000, 15, Shipka Str., E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and users of electronic (internet) pages and services, located on the domain rudraaksha.net, hosted by third parties in the face of Suprhosting.bg.
Rules of using the site
Rudraksha Ltd., as owner of this site, gives you the right to view all the materials posted on this site but only for personal non-commercial purpose. It is not allowed that the materials on this site are changed, copied or publicly distributed.
All used names, signs, and symbols for the products posted on this site are trademarks or are protected by copyright owned by their owners.
If you wish to use materials from this site, please contact us through the address or phone number listed in the Contacts section.
Inviolability of information containing personal data
Rudraksha Ltd. does not want to receive confidential or secure information from you through this site. The handling of personal information that you may wish to send to www.rudraaksha.net for the purpose of obtaining products or services offered by this site is under the protection of the Personal Data Protection Act. In this case, when in some sections of the site you may need to specify your personal data – names, address, telephone, email or other, your company ensures that this information is used only for the purposes for which it is collected – for example, to use your customer experience or to offer you the product or service you are looking for, to better identify your needs and interests. In some cases, we use the information you have provided to keep in touch with you, inform you about our products, services, and offers.
We undertake not to use the personal data you provide for a commercial purpose and we will not provide any part of the information gathered to organizations for such purpose.
Information from users
- Registered users can post opinions on the services offered on this site. If you experience any problems, please contact us through the address or phone listed in the “Contacts” section.
- The User has the right to use this Site and the information and materials contained and displayed therein for lawful purposes only and in a manner that does not harm the rights or limit the use and access to this Site to a third part.
- Rudraksha Ltd. reserves the right to update (add, modify, move and delete) the content or parts thereof (including prices, publications, technical data, product range or other information described on or relevant to this Site), to correct possible mistakes, inaccuracies and omissions, at any time without notice.
- Users can learn about the main features of the services on the presentation page of each massage and therapy;
- The price of the goods is in BGN including VAT on the pages for presentation of the respective product.
Limitation of Liability
- ll content on this Site is provided “as it is”. The Provider has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the authenticity, authenticity and completeness of the information on the Site and the absence of misleading information. However, Rudraksha Ltd. does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of the content on the Site.
- The use of the Site, as well as actions taken by the user as a result, is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Under any circumstances Rudraksha Ltd., its officers, managers, suppliers, agents or other third parties mentioned on this site or involved in its creation be liable for any damages (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential damages, loss of profits, loss of information or interruption of activity or others) caused by any other means associated with or arising out of the use, the inability to use or lack of (including technical issues regardless of the efforts made by the Provider) or other sites to which the Site refers, as well as other materials, information, products or services, which are contained in some of these sites, regardless of the type of reason and irrespective of the absence of a warning about the possibility of such damages, and even when the supplier has been advised of the likelihood of such damage occurring.
- Personal or identifying information will not be used in any other way without the express written consent of the user except in the cases provided for by law or by a court decision. The provider will not use personal identification information to send unsolicited messages (spam).
- The Provider should not be responsible for the personal identification information that the user discloses to other sites by using the links to them located on the Site. It is the user’s responsibility to review and inspect the privacy policies of these sites.
- Information provided by the user during this visit to this Site is used to respond to inquiries and questions, improve Site content, contact users, inform on new services, send information, marketing and other information purposes, to receive orders from users, to send ordered goods and services to users, etc. During the Site visit, the Provider receives information such as the number of visitors, the IP address of the user, the date and time of the visit, the source of the request, etc., which may be used for the purposes of own statistics and system administration.
- Rudraksha Ltd. does not collect personal information about you and we are required to inform you that using the www.rudraaksha.net site through third parties in the form of platforms such as Facebook or Google, your personal data will be collected from these platforms for which Rudraakha Ltd. take responsibility.
General rules for customers of Holistic Gallery Rudraaksha:
Monday – Sunday
9:00 – 21:00
*No day off
Prebooking ensures that you will have your procedure at the most convenient time. For this purpose, you should make your reservation in advance at the reception desk at Holistic Gallery Rudraaksha on the following phones:
02/ 84 67 500 / +359 878 631 225
Reservation and accuracy:
- We appreciate the accuracy, and in order for your stay to be pleasant and fulfilling, we welcome you 10 minutes earlier in the Holistic Gallery Rudraaksha.
- Cancellations are made at least 24 hours before the booked time.
- In the event of a delay, the duration of the procedure decreases.
- Your procedure must be completed in time so that the next guest is not offended.
- Disregard of the time for your procedure, as well as unrestricted reservation by phone or e-mail, will be considered at the customer’s expense due to mutual appreciation of the time.
- If you have a preference for a male or female therapist it is good to specify it in advance.
- Communicating with the therapist is important. Without worry, you can discuss with him / her all aspects of your program.
- Due to the specific of different therapies and procedures at Holistic Gallery Rudraaksha, in order to be effective and helpful to your individual needs and expectations, we anticipate time within 30 minutes (before the start of the procedure) for a brief consultation with your therapist and questionnaire. For this purpose, we reserve 30 minutes extra time for our new customers, which is not paid.
- Each client uses an individual room – a boudoir where you need to leave your personal belongings, and use the bathrobe and disposable supplies.
- The purpose of your stay is to relax the most of your consciousness. For this reason, we do not recommend that you think about the safety of your personal belongings. Each client’s boudoirs is provided with a personal safe. During the procedure, your privacy is respected.
- At Holistic Gallery Rudraaksha we do not know the high tone because we respect the privacy and the good attitude with everyone.
- It is advisable to leave mobile phones in a quiet mode so as not to interfere with your procedure as well as the relax of the rest of our visitors. Talking by phone during a massage is not acceptable!
- Creating an atmosphere of serenity requires a conversation in a tone consistent with the environment. Do not forget to respect the privacy of others.
- The prices of all services are in BGN, VAT included. Payment is made at the reception desk of Holistic Gallery Rudraaksha in cash, by POS or by bank.
- Amount for additional rewards is optional on the client and is not included in the prices of our services and depends entirely on your satisfaction with the professionalism of our therapists. The amount may be given personally to the therapist or left at the reception of Holistic Gallery Rudraaksha.
Additional rooms – Steam bath, Phyto sauna and Tangentor
- At the Holistic Gallery Rudraaksha we have a personal Steam bath, Phyto sauna, and Tangentor, whose use requires prior preparation and reservation. You will be given detailed instructions on how to use it.
The last reservation of the day for Steam bath is 20:00.
- The Tangentor can be used on its own, such as a hot aromatherapy bath or underwater therapy with a therapist. Wearing a swimsuit in the bath is optional on the client.
- The voucher is valid 90 days after the date of purchase. Upon expiration of this period, the voucher is invalid.
- The appointment can be done by email or by phone.
- Purchased vouchers are personal and can not be transferred without the explicit consent of Holistic Gallery Rudraaksha.
- When a voucher service is booked and the client does not appear, the voucher is invalid and can no longer be used.
- Voucher appointment can be canceled or overwritten up to 2 times, then the voucher becomes invalid.